All of us face some form of digestive issues at one point or another. For me, it happens when I travel. My body is put off its rhythm and my bowel movements tend to freeze up at least for the first two or three days.
This can be a huge discomfort. A properly functioning digestive system makes for a happy person, after all! (I’m sure we all hate that feeling of being bloated!)
Not to mention, when our digestive systems are suffering, the rest of our body suffers too.
That’s why I am always on the hunt for good colon-cleansing solutions (that won’t break the bank!).
That’s when I found the apple-lemon-ginger DIY detox cleanse! It’s super easy to make and affordable too.
- ½ cup of 100% pure organic apple juice (prevents ailments and boosts health)
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (antioxidant, detox agent, digestion enhancer)
- 1 tsp. ginger juice (reduces bloating and eases the elimination of toxins)
- ½ tsp. sea salt (eliminates waste and optimizes bowel movement)
- ½ cup warm purified water
Just combine all the ingredients to create the mixture and drink away!
homemade detox recipes for cleansing: This DIY detox mixture will help with these!
- Chronic fatigue
- Susceptibility to allergies
- Low appetite
These symptoms are just a result of waste accumulation.
Have the juice in the morning and another before lunch. Then one in the afternoon. Make sure to stay well-hydrated during the day with at least 6-8 glasses of water and be prepared to make multiple trips to the bathroom.
You can choose to do this over the course of one day or up till a week. But don’t do it for more than a week.
Don’t do the DIY detox if you are...
- Diabetic, because it contains sugar
- Already suffering from other medical conditions related to the colon
Look forward to these benefits of the DIY detox:
- The cleansing juice eliminates excess fatty acids
- Treats anxiety and fatigue
- Balances hormones
- Improves appetite
- Provides good night’s sleep
Try out this DIY detox cleanse and let us know if it worked for you in the comments!
You’ll also like these articles.